Sunday, November 05, 2006

3rd annual family portrait weekend a huge success!!

Wow!!! I wanted to, again, thank all "my families" who participated in the 3rd annual family portrait weekend. For some of you, this was the first time we had the opportunity for the entire family to work (uh, make that--have fun) together; for some of you, we've known each other for many, many years! It's been so much fun to watch your families grow and I can't wait to see how much they'll change next year. I thought it would be fun to show all of you a little of each family who participated. Be sure to pass this link on to your friends and family so they can see their " shining stars". Thanks to the Austin's, Brzozowski's, Craft's, Dugan's, Ebbink's, Jone's, Closson's, Oster's, River's, Sprague's, and Tupai's!

Your show...
  • "My families"
  • No comments:

    Search This Blog

    Labels