Saturday, March 24, 2007

I am SOOOO lucky!!


I just had to share a little about the wedding I photographed last night. I have to say, I think I am the luckiest photographer around. I keep working with all these great clients, and last night did not disappoint either!!

Akiima and Shaun were married at the Stone House in Nevada City. What a BEAUTIFUL location for an intimate wedding. We began the afternoon at Empire Mine. Because Akiima and Shaun wanted to spend as much time with their guests as possible, they chose to see each other prior to the wedding and get all the photos done before the ceremony. We got some extraordinary photos that would not have been possible to get if they would have done things "the traditional way" :)

Shaun's mom was the officiant for the ceremony and what a great job she did-you would have thought she'd been doing this for years! I had a personal connection to Akiima and Shaun's wedding because they are friends of my clients Kerry and Brian from last September...thanks for the referral you two! I met a lot of great people last night and thanks for making me feel like one of the group!

Hopefully, I'll get to photograph Akiima and Shaun's little one who is arriving later this year!

Click on their collage above to see larger photos and click on the link below to see their wedding album.
  • Akiima and Shaun
  • No comments:

    Search This Blog

    Labels