Sunday, March 11, 2007

WHAT A WAY TO BEGIN!

Well, wedding season has officially started for me with my first wedding of 2007...and WHAT A WEDDING IT WAS!!!! Kira and Stephen were married at Lake Natoma Inn yesterday and I felt like I was at a wedding of my own family. This couple is so warm and generous and I felt truly honored that they asked me to create their wedding photographs. As usual, Lake Natoma Inn (in Folsom, Ca) didn't disappoint when it came to putting on a beautiful wedding. What made it that much better, is I think yesterday was the most gorgeous day, whether-wise, that we've had all year.

It was fun meeting Kira's family, who were mostly from Russia, and seeing their customs during the toast at the reception. Kira's grandfather gave her away and, as you can tell by some of the photos, he was A LOT of fun!! Stephen's family couldn't have been more wonderful to work with and were so incredibly nice.

Stephen and Kira's wedding proved to be fun, memorable and at times a little out of the ordinary...I don't think I've ever heard rap played during the wedding processional ;0) Thanks to the wedding party for giving me some great samples--you were HILARIOUS!
Thank you to my two new friends for a wonderful day and for making my "job" so much fun! You're an extraordinary couple who have many happy years ahead of you.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels