Friday, June 27, 2008

Back to work tomorrow :)





















I'm sure you're wondering why I've done nothing but post personal things for the last couple of weeks:) Between the completion of the remodel and my parents visiting for the last week and a half, I have been taking a break from a lot of shooting. My folks sold their home a few years back and travel the country full time in their fifth-wheel. With my brother, two sisters and me living in various areas of the western U.S. my parents usually visit each of us at least once a year (for a week or two), move onto the next location (whether it be to one of us, or to one of their stops where they spend several months) and then the cycle continues. It was great that I didn't have a wedding last weekend, since it was my birthday, so I got to enjoy some time with mom and dad. They're leaving Monday morning, so we thought it would be fun to introduce them to the Wii this evening. We had a mini bowling tournament and it was a lot of fun!! I cannot tell you how much time I spent in a bowling alley as I was growing up. The story I always heard is how I was just a month or so old and I sat in my infant seat and slept to the sound of the lanes ;)...maybe that's why I seem to be able to sleep anywhere! Ali was disappointed that she isn't home yet to enjoy this sort of family time with us (we love playing games and spending time together), so I thought I'd post a few photos for her. Al, for what it's worth, Granny and Grandpa will be here Thursday night with Sonny and Karla (and probably Nick as well), so we'll get another tourney going! Hopefully Cass will be back on schedule and won't be falling asleep every afternoon at 5:00 and waking at 5:00 am (she slept through all the fun tonight!)

I PROMISE the next thing I post will be wedding related. I get to spend the day with Matt and Lana tomorrow. I have a special connection to them, so it should be fun...I'll tell you all about it in a day or so.

1 comment:

AB said...

HAHAHAHAHA, so silly.

Search This Blog

Labels