Sunday, December 06, 2009

Different type of site

I was contacted a while ago by Dr. Stephen Leamon, of Lincoln Chiropractic to help him design a site for his practice. He knows I've designed a few sites (one being for his friend who owns The Book Cellar in Lincoln), so I'm flattered he felt I could take on the job. I had my work cut out for me, because he had a site designed by a professional designer, but he was completely unhappy with it. After talking about what he didn't like about his old site and things he wanted the new site to portray, I began a new task that I promised would be completed in six weeks. Coming in a week ahead of schedule here is his new site!
If you have a website that needs to be completed, or have a friend who is in dire need of sharing their business with the world, then give me a call. In the meantime, vist the new site or drop by to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephen Leamon.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels