Monday, February 08, 2010

1,2,3 o'clock, 4 o'clock rock!


Saturday I spent the evening with a great group of people. Lincoln Crossing Elementary had their annual Daddy Daughter Sock Hop. There were so many adorable little girls who lit up the eyes of their daddies, grandpas, uncles and friends. You could tell how excited all these young ladies were, and it was easy to see that the men were just as thrilled, and proud, to be there! When I was chatting with the moms who were in charge of the festivities, one of our goals was that we wanted the evening to run smoothly so that all the men and their dates could enjoy the evening. I could never have photographed all these couples and trios if it hadn't been for my friend, Brie. Since she knew I was donating my time to the school, she graciously offered her time to help me out. THANK YOU, BRIE!!!!! As you can tell by these photos, everyone got into the spirit of the evening by wearing themed appropriate clothing, and a wonderful time was had by all!

1 comment:

Brie Coleman said...

It was all my pleasure--I had a blast! I really hope they turned out great and I would love to do it again soon!

Search This Blog

Labels