Friday, July 23, 2010

You'll love these!


Today I photographed Nikki, Joe and Josie. If you've been reading my blog for a while you will remember dear, sweet Ally (if you have never seen the posts about her, please do yourself a favor and read the following posts about an adorable little girl, who left us all too soon (Ally and her family ; She touched my heart ;Ally's service)

Nikki and Joe wanted to have a recent family portrait done of the two of them and their precious daughter, Josie. Pink was the color of the day, in honor of Ally (it was her favorite color). Each time I see this family I think to myself "I love them more everytime I see them". Their sense of humor, their outlook on life, and the love they have for their girls is truly inspiring! We had so much fun doing the photos this morning, and although the ground was a little wet-good thing I didn't get any photos of any of our backsides ;), things couldn't have been more perfect.

Here are a few photos from our session today, and if you'd like to see more, please visit my facebook page. I have to comment on one of these photos before you begin enjoying the rest of them. I went back to Nikki and Joe's house after our session, and I couldn't pass up taking a photo of Josie when she was looking at Ally's photo. From what I understand she does this a lot and she will often kiss it. Oh, it just touched my heart!!!
Enjoy, and don't forget to see more on my facebook page!


No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels