Thursday, September 09, 2010

THE NEW SITE HAS ARRIVED

Oh wow, I'm so excited about my new website, I can't even begin to tell you! Take a few minutes and feel free to stroll thorugh it. There are so many new features...improved shopping cart, new vendor section, an awesome rave section, and a really user friendly interface that allows you to see the photos much larger than previously.



Here are a few comments I've received today...


"To heck with your drum roll - STRIKE UP THE BAND! What a hit, what a website. Anyone who doesn't hire you does not realize what they are missing. Think you are busy now? HA! Just wait till this gets out - Bravo Deb, Bravo!!!!!"


"I looked all through the sight. I LOVE IT!!! It reflects you and your beautiful work. The music is just perfect. Fun to listen to and goes perfect with your photography. Congratulations on a job well done. This sight ROCKS!!"


"The website is AMAZING. I LOVE it! The songs are perfect, I especially like the one by Taylor Swift. Great job Debbie. Looking through the wedding pictures makes me want to get married again, to Matt of course!"


Enjoy the new site! Same address, different look. http://www.debbiebrownphoto.com/


No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels