Monday, November 01, 2010

A little autumn air

 I was thinking the wedding for Saturday may have been rained out. Kaila and Travis were so looking forward to having their ceremony take place in front of the beautiful fountain at Lake Natoma Inn. However, the Gods, pirits, or World Series Wizards must have been looking out for us, because the day was perfect! Yea, it was a little gray, and as I was photographing Travis it began to sprinkle, but hey, at least it wasn't 100 degrees out! It was actually nice to have the cool air surrounding the ceremony. Pink seems to have been the color for 2010, because I sure have seen a lot of it this year. Doesn't matter though, because it looks spectacular!



I didn't do an engagement session for Kaila and Travis, so I didn't know them as well as a lot of my couples. I REALLY wish I had been able to spend more time with them, because they are cute, fun, sweet, one of the nicest couples I've ever met, and just...ADORABLE!! I had SOOOOO much fun on Saturday, I wish the photo session of the day could have gone on forever. Everytime Travis got close to Kaila, he completely melted! I'm so happy I was able to spend the day with them, and CAN'T wait for you to see their slideshow.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels