Monday, August 29, 2011

Christalle and Daryl

Here is a couple that you're going to absolutely love...I know I do! Between our consultations, two portrait sessions and viewing sessions, I really got to know, and love, this couple! The two of them have kept me laughing and smiling for months. I don't know the last time a couple has made me laugh as much as these two have. You can tell by the photos that they have a great sense of humor.





This photo really shows Cristalle and Daryl's personality. They are always laughing and joking around!



This silhouette is one of my favorites of Christalle's mom helping her little girl get ready for her big day!
This man sure knows how to pose for the camera. He looks so relaxed!
The first time he saw his beautiful wife.
There she goes again, having a good time ;)
I couldn't help using the uplighting for a unique photo with their rings and hands.
Their daughter is just like them...always being goofy! She just walked up to me and threw the sign my way ;)


Three sharp dressed me...Daryl, his dad, and grandfather.
Jumping the broom; and African-American tradition.

Enjoy their slideshow! After watching it, you'll know as I do, that this is one fantastic couple!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels