Saturday, April 07, 2007

Best BBQ!

I thought it would be fun to post some non-photography things from time to time, so here's the first! With all three of the kids gone last night, my husband and I decided to try out a new restaurant (needless to say this restaurant was not on my diet...oh, well) If there is a Lucille's Steakhouse BBQ anywhere near you, you MUST give it a shot. This was the BEST bbq I've ever had. I had the pork chops, which were INCREDIBLE!! They came with two potato pancakes and apples cooked in Jack Daniel's. WOW!!!! I literally brought half of the dinner home for my husband to eat today for lunch. My husband had the tri-tip, which was just as incredible as the chops! I figured since I already blew the diet, I'd really splurge, so we had dessert. I had a bread pudding with pecans and peaches-which was quite delicious and my husband had Lucille's flourless "the best chocolate cake ever" (that's really the name of it :) ). I didn't think this even tasted like cake. It was more like a HUGE chocolate truffle. It was served with warm fudge and white chocolate sauce.
ARE YOU HUNGRY YET!!!! One of Rocklin's newest restaurant gets an "A" from me!

1 comment:

LenaLoo said...

This is one of my family's favs in Long Beach! I'm so excited to hear that they opened one up here!

Search This Blog

Labels