Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Yours, Mine and Ours


This is one of my favorite movies-the good one with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda (not the remake from a few years ago). I love the fact that it was a true story and how the family really grows in love.
Anyway, my wedding last weekend reminded me of this movie. Siobhan and Michael have three children. They each brought a child into the relationship and they have one together. Siobhan and Michael each presented all the kids with gold medallion necklaces. I was quite moved when Cassandra and Anthony both accepted the necklaces with tears running down their cheeks.
I first met this couple a year and a half ago. They had an original wedding date set of last year, but chose to move it to last weekend instead. I can't believe the day finally arrived; I've been anticipating working with them for so long because I knew what a great couple they would be-and I was right! I wish them, and their wonderful family, years and years of happiness! Come back soon for a sneak preview of their album.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels