Thursday, June 28, 2007

Not the traditional E session



I met Lindsay last year when she and her mom came to discuss wedding photography with me. At that time Lindsay was about 6 or 7 months pregnant and we talked about doing her's and Tim's "engagement session" after Madysen was born. In the meantime, we discussed the possibility of doing a birth documentary. I was in the delivery room with Lindsay, Tim and Lindsay's mom, Kathy, when Madysen was born. WHAT AN EXPIERIENCE!!! I felt very honored that they would want me to capture such a personal moment. Well, TODAY was their "engagement" session. Needless to say, I think we all focused on the adorable little three month old life that they brought with them. Madysen was all smiles from the moment she "walked" through the door. As you can see, the are such an incredibly cute family!!! I can't wait for the wedding in August!! I told Lindsay it would be about a week before I got all the images edited but I couldn't wait to at least get started! Take a look at their collage and come back in a week or so to see everything else we did today!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels