Sunday, July 01, 2007

A great close to June




The last weekend in June ended on a fantastic note with Jacque and Rob's beautiful wedding. Jacque was breathtaking and Rob was very handsome in his tux! Although it got a little warm in the sun it was actually a relatively cool day considering it was the end of June. I don't know that I've ever seen a reception room that was decorated so perfectly-Rob's mom did all the flowers and each centerpiece was extraordinary. I had so much fun getting to know the families-especially Rob's wacky brothers; it was quite a toast they gave! Jacque and Rob are so lucky to be surrounded by so many grandparents. I think between the two of them there were eight or ten grandparents. I had a wonderful day yesterday and I felt so blessed to be able to share in a day that was filled with so much love.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels