Monday, August 20, 2007

August 18th


Saturday was Lindsay and Tim's wedding. Maybe you remember their portrait session with baby Madyson a couple months ago. Lindsay and Tim's day could not have been more perfect. Gorgeous weather, great location, fantastic wedding party and families! Their wedding was at Newcastle Wedding Gardens-which is always a beautiful location. Shortly after Lindsay arrived to get dressed Tim had someone bring in a beautiful arrangement of flowers with a lovely note--ah, what a romantic!! Tim's brother was his bestman and Lindsay had her friend, Erin, of 13 years as her maid of honor. This wedding was especially fun for me because my friend John, from Sir Dancelot, from San Jose was the DJ. I hadn't seen him since my cousin's wedding last year and it was fun to see him and FINALLY meet his girlfriend Nancy.
Lindsay and Tim are a special couple to me because I photographed the birth of their daughter back in March. It was the first birth documentary I had the honor of capturing and I hope I get to have the experience again.
One of my favorite parts of the Saturday was when Lindsay and Tim took to the dance floor. WOW!!! They were SO much fun to watch. Tim had an especially good time when it came to the wedding party dance. It was so much fun to see everyone just enjoy being together on such a happy occasion.
Take a look at their collage and come back soon for more of their wedding photos!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels