Thursday, September 06, 2007

All in one week



Over a year ago Susan and Colin contacted me about photographing their wedding. I had never really quite had a couple contract me in such a manner before. They had been referred by a friend of a friend, they hired me without ever meeting me and we only "spoke" by email...all this because Susan was serving with the Air Force in Iraq and Colin was with the USAF in Afghanistan!! For a year we've been sending emails back and forth and yesterday we FINALLY got to meet!!! Although they're getting married Saturday (yes, THIS Saturday!) we did their engagement session just three days before the big date! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! Although Colin wanted to pretend he was uncomfortable in front of the camera, I couldn't believe how relaxed the two of them were. We all laughed and I really enjoyed learning about this wonderful couple. Check back on Sunday for a new post and hear about their wedding.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels