Thursday, September 20, 2007

A happy Ohio State fan



Sorry for the delay in posting a collage from Lacy and Bob's wedding on Saturday. I've been under the weather and am just now getting to it...
As you may remember from their engagement post a couple months back, Bob is a HUGE Ohio State fan. I'm not sure if he planned this, but Ohio State just happened to be playing on Saturday and the day was made even better for him because of the fact that State beat Washington!
I had really been looking forward to this wedding because I knew what a great couple Lacy and Bob was. The wedding took place at the Zinfandel Grill and it was a beautiful location. As I've mentioned before, red seems to be the color of the year and their wedding was no different. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that Ohio State's color is red? :)
It was great to do a wedding of fellow Lincolnites--Lacy and Bob live within walking distance of my house! I know this couple will have a long and happy life together and I look forward to photographing the two of them and their family for years to come! Click on the link to see their wedding album! .
  • Lacy and Bob
  • No comments:

    Search This Blog

    Labels