Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pirates and jewels


Today's wedding was so unique!! Christina loves pirates, so it was only fitting that her wedding with Stoney would reflect that. I understand that the rehearsal last night was all pirates, and today was more about the jewels and booty. The details were amazing and this wedding party...well, I don't really know how to describe them, but to say FUN!!! As I've gotten to know Christina, and her exuberant personality, I wasn't really surprised when she told me that the only instructions she gave her bridesmaids were to get a black dress. Each girl's attire definitely reflected her individuality. Stoney's guys were a blast. From the minute we began the photos they were all about having a good time and enjoying the day. Stoney and Christina just glowed today and the time I spent with them was fantastic. It was an honor to share this day with them and to be invited to her parent's home to celebrate with their friends and family.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels