Saturday, October 06, 2007

A great way to begin the month!


Well, the wedding I did today was at my "home away from home". I was so excited to be back at Lake Natoma Inn again-it's been over three months since I was there and I sure did miss everyone!!!
I had so much fun at Chelsea and Jay's wedding today. We had decided we would do all the photos prior to the ceremony and that the happy couple would see each other ahead of time. That was probably the best decision we could have made because Jay was SO NERVOUS; in fact I told him I think he was the most nervous groom I had ever seen. But, as I pointed out to him the reason he was so anxious was because he just wanted everything to be perfect for he and Chelsea and he cares so much about being a good husband and a good dad (to their little boy Jayden). Once he saw his beaming bride I could see the nerves just fall away from him.
I can't remember the last time I had a bride as animated as Chelsea...that girl was either smiling or laughing all day long-it made my "job" VERY easy! I just can't get over how much fun the two of them are. Their little boy Jayden was so cute, but unfortunately, he didn't think having his photos taken was as much fun as his parents. One of the things I came away with tonight was what wonderful parents they are to that little sweetheart of their's. I wish them all the best and can't wait to see what the future holds for them. Check back soon for a preview of their wedding album.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels