Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving

With the Thanksgiving holiday next week I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to post some things that I am thankful for. This has been a year of tremendous growth for me (and reduction if I look back on my 65 pound weight loss :)
Life always throws each of us a curve ball, but what gets us through is the people we surround ourselves with.

As always I am so thankful for my husband and three daughters. They bring so much happiness to my life and lift my spirits when life gets a little difficult. Our life is so joyous and filled with wonderful friends. Thank you!

I have had incredible brides and grooms this year. It has been such an honor to spend the most important day of their lives with them. I have become friends with so many of my clients and it has been so much fun sharing in their joy!

I could go on and on about the things that I love about my life, but I don't want to bore you. I do, however, want to take this chance to thank one other group of people. Being in the business I'm in I meet a lot of vendors on a weekly basis. Something that always surprises me is how some of these colleagues become a part of who I am and become a part of my personal life. I don't always recognize, publicly, vendors that I really love working with (I promise to do that more often-hopefully it will give you some additional insight of great people to hire for your next event). I need to take the time now to recognize a group of people who have done so much for me in the last few years (but especially in 2007). Here's a big shout-out to the staff at LAKE NATOMA INN!!! If you've read many of my posts over the last 8 months you will see how often I was out there this year. I appreciate the encouragement, support and friendship you all show me each and everytime I'm out there. The event coordinating staff is second to none and every single person I speak with who has an event there always comes out extremely happy (maybe this is why LNI received KCRA's A-List for the best place to hold a wedding!) The banquet staff is incredible and it's amazing to watch them do what they do (and very well, I might add). Lynn, Jennifer, Erin, Stacey, Kimberlie, Dave, Debbie and Jane (and everyone else I have the pleasure of being with at an event), you are incredible and if I don't say it often enough, THANK YOU!!! It's so much fun to photograph a wedding where I end up being able to hang out with my friends at the same time. Every couple who gets engaged needs to check out LNI if you want to have the PERFECT wedding!

I will still be posting things over the next couple of months, but since my weddings are done for the year it will be portraits and some personal posts. In the near future, be sure to come back and visit to see my new blog that is being custom designed...I'm so excited!! I'll also be unveiling my new website near the end of the year!! Have a wonderful Thanksiving with all the people you care about and don't forget to take a minute to count your blessings!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels