Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Baking cookies

















I have tried so hard to get all my client's orders done before Christmas that I've pulled a few all nighters. Obviously my main goal was to get them their photos so they could share their wonderful memories with friends and family. However, I was also trying to free myself up to be able to do some baking and other holiday preparations. I've had less free time than I had hoped, but Sunday I spent all day baking with my youngest daughter, Cassie. We had a great time decorating (and tasting) all of our delectable treats! Here are a few photos of the artist at work!
We're doing our annual family pizza/holiday lights tour on Saturday night, so I'll post some images of Candy Cane Lane! I'm going to really enjoy having the next couple of weeks off spending time with my husband, daughters, family and friends. We're headed out to Colorado so spend a few days with my sister and her family. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels