Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An honor and a GREAT time!!

I was asked to photograph the twins of one of my two favorite wedding coordinators!! I was so honored that Erin wanted me to document her twins turning six months old. Cassandra and Gianna are so adorable and wonderful little girls. I really miss the days when my daughters were that age. No one ever believes it when they hear "they grow up so fast". I know that Erin and her husband will have so many incredible years ahead of them...times two! :) Enjoy every waking moment!!!!
One of the twins had some surgery recently, that although the doctors termed "routine", was anything but for ANY parent. I really admire Erin and Zach and what they have endured for the last six months in relation to Cassandra's health issues. Thank goodness Cassandra will lead a normal life just as any little girl who has loving parents and the bond of a twin sister. We had so much fun at the session and my daughter Katie was a huge help getting some great expressions from our new little friends. Take a look at these beautiful little girls. With parents like Erin and Zach they can't help to grow up to be gorgeous and awesome women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Utterly beautiful babies and photos. It reminded me of bathing my boys in the kitchen sink.
Wonderful job Debbie!

Search This Blog

Labels