Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A beautiful fall morning in Old Sac

Last week I met up with Jessica and Jonathan for their engagement session. We had a SO MUCH FUN!!!! Old Sac is such a great place to photograph because of all the old architecture and walkways. I always enjoy this time with my clients because it really gives me an opportunity to talk with them and get to know them.
Here are some of my faves from the session!!


When I saw this old bug on the street, I just couldn't pass it up :)

After just a few minutes of being "models" Jessica and Jonathan's true personalites began to emerge. I LOVE the laughing photos!
This is one of my favorites!


Jonathan is really tall, so in order to get the hotel in the background I had to lay on the ground! :)




Jessica and Jonathan I CAN'T wait until March for your wedding! It's going to be so incredible being there on the day the two of you become Mr. and Mrs! Thank your for giving me that honor!!

3 comments:

The Jesse said...

Yay! We've been blogged! The pictures are so amazing! I can't stop looking at them!!! Thank you so much!!!

Linzel said...

Jesse and Jon are two of my closest friends. I want to thank Debbie for capturing their true love and happiness within these photos. I have now looked at them.. ummm.. about 156,845,987,632 times. I just can't get enough!

Judy W. said...

Jesse is my cousin, and I'm officiating at their wedding. You do fabulous work, looking forward to meeting you in person.

Search This Blog

Labels