Friday, November 07, 2008

A Star Is Born

As some of you may remember, last month I posted a two part blog regarding my weekend to help fight cancer. Part two of that post was the story and slideshow about Doris Jones. Doris is the grandma of one of Ali's best friends, Rachel. A few weeks ago I found out that Doris was going zip-lining. Yes, you read that correctly, ZIP-LINING! Sutter Health was planning to do a story on Doris and feature it on one of the local news channels. Rachel told me today that last night was grandma's television debut. After I came home and viewed it I came to the conclusion that she is now a STAR!!!
If you want to bring a smile to your heart and tears to your eyes, PLEASE look at these video clips!!!

Doris Jones Channel 13 video (Click on this link to take you to the news story)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels