Sunday, May 31, 2009

Five years old






I've had quite a few comments from some of my regular "stalkers" about the fact that I haven't posted anything for a few weeks. I took a few weeks off for personal reasons (I'll post something about that in a few days). So here you go ladies, a new wedding post!!

Five years old-that's how old Margo and Devin were when they first met each other. Their wedding yesterday was spectacular! Since I took the last few weeks off, it was great to have such a perfect wedding! The wedding took place at Peach Tree Golf and Country Club. I had never been to this venue before, but I sure hope I go back again! The staff was incredible and were really great to work with! In fact I mentioned I'd like to get five golf carts to take some wedding pictures with, and the next thing I knew there they were. Any bride and groom would be lucky to work with this staff!!!

Margo was beautiful in her strapless, raw silk dress, and her groom couldn't keep his eyes off her...or his lips :) Margo is an only child, but now that she's married to Devin, she has six new brothers and sisters! Devin's parents are pastors at a church in Yuba City and they did the officiating. What a wonderful thing for parents to be able to do for their child! If I remember the story correctly, both families have known each other for years and years. I'm sure I'll get corrected if I'm wrong, but I think that Devin's aunt taught Margo's dad when he was in elementary school. What great family stories Margo and Devin are going to have to tell their children someday!

One of the things that anyone can see who meets these two is the amazing relationship they have. You can just tell how much they love each other, but also that they are truly best friends! Laughter was found no matter where I went yesterday-and this was especially true with the wedding party. Just take a look at the photo of all of them above! As you can see from some of the photos, Margo and Devin are not afraid to get silly when it comes to photos. They are two of the biggest hams I've ever worked with :)

I knew from the minute I met these two that my "job" was going to be very easy, and I was absolutely right! Margo and Devin, you are an extraordinary couple and I want to thank you for allowing me to be part of this brief moment in your lives. Remember, the wedding is just a day, but a marriage is a lifetime. I know in 25 or 30 years I will have no hesitation in assuming you are enjoying a long and happy marriage...and if Devin's parents are any indication, filled with LOTS of children :) I feel blessed to have met you and everyone whose path you cross should know just what special people you are.

Enjoy their slideshow and feel free to leave them comments.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels