Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brandon's parents

.

Yesterday was Pam and Josh's wedding. I just met the two of them three days before the wedding! Pam and Josh live in Texas and hired me over the phone about six months ago. It was so much fun to get to know a little bit about this couple and their new son, Brandon. Brandon is so cute, and obviously, the apple of his family's eyes!

This is one of my favorite images of the day. A little quiet time with mom and son before the big event!


Mommy, daddy and baby make three!



What a handsome guy with all the autumn leaves.


Pam looked gorgeous, and her inner beauty is just as spectacular!

I love this photo of the ceremony!
Pam and Josh, thank you for asking me to share your special day! I enjoyed getting to know the two of you, Brandon and your families!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels