Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Devin and Strand


Last week I photographed Devin and Strand's engagement photos...and just in time to beat the bad weather we're having! Devin and I had been speaking to each other over the phone for quite a while before we finally had an opportunity to meet. I was so happy when the three of us had a chance to get together! I had met Strand about five years ago when he was a groomsmen in a wedding I photographed.
Their wedding is later on this year, and I can't wait until their big day! One of the things I love about this couple is how crazy they are about their little dog, Rosie. They rescued her from a shelter, so they aren't sure of her age, or her breed, but she definitely has dauschhund in her. If you look really closely at Rosie's photo, you can see that Devin painted her dog's nails ;)
Enjoy the photos and be sure to check back later in the year for their wedding photos.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels