Wednesday, January 27, 2010

An "Enchanted" Evening


Last night I attended the first annual mixer at Enchanted Bridal Shoppe. The Baker family pulled out all the stops to make everyone feel welcome. Between, brides, their families (including some little ones), vendors and anyone else who just happened upon the celebration, everyone seemed to have a wonderful time...I know I did! It was especially fun for me, because I was able to see some old friends, and well as meet some new ones. A friend of our's even showed up to show off her new engagement ring! In case you haven't been by the store, please make sure you check it out. They're located on the corner of Madison and Sunrise, in the same shopping center as Chili's.



I can promise you, that if you visit Enchanted, you will not receive better service. This bridal shop is like nothing else in the area; at least that I've seen! The Baker family will take such good care of you-you will absolutely feel like a princess. And speaking of princesses...

Enchanted Bridal Shoppe is the ONLY Sacramento area bridal shop that carries the NEW DISNEY LINE OF DRESSES. Wait until you see the Disney line-it's INCREDIBLE! From ball gowns, to destination dresses, to accessories, Enchanted Bridal Shoppe has it ALL!! If you want to see the full line, be sure to attend their fashion show on Saturday, February 27th. Feel free to contact the shop for additional information 916.965.5683



In the meantime, take a look at some of the accessories, as well as the photos from the event last night. Thank you Baker family for bringing all of us into the Enchanted family!




1 comment:

The Jesse said...

Hi Debbie!

I had my wedding dress alterations done at that store! They did such a good job ... you couldn't even tell that the dress was originally two feet too long when I took it to them and it was four sizes too big (since I had lost so much weight from when I bought it). Hope you are doing well!

Jessica :)

Search This Blog

Labels