Thursday, March 11, 2010

Darling Davina


Today I drove out to Elk Grove to photograph the completely precious and adorable Miss Davina. Each time I get to take photos of these little bundles, half the fun I have is when I get to hold them ;) Whenever I go out to a home to photograph the babies, I bring my lights and other studio goodies, because I never know what the lighting will be like. When I walked into Davina's beautiful room, I was so excited because of all the natural light that flooded her sanctuary. During our session, her big brother, Nathan, got in on the fun. It took a little coaxing at first, but he was a real champ. Hehehe, if you look at the photo of the crib, you'll see we had another little visitor...the family kitty. Here are few of my favorite images from our time together today.
If you'd like to see more images, visit my fan page on Facebook.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels