Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Directing the director


This past Sunday morning, it was so wonderful to get out into the sunshine. With the rain storm we had Friday and Saturday, I wasn't sure we were going to be able to do Sarah and Mike's engagement session. However, other than a few pair of soggy feet by the time we were done, the day was perfect!
I met Sarah and her mom in January, and we became fast friends. In fact, by the time our consultation was over, her mom asked if she could give me a hug, because she said she felt like we had been old friends. I hadn't met Mike until Sunday, but Sarah had told me a lot about him. Mike is a director for a local news channel. He and I joked about how we both feel more comfortable behind the camera, than in front of the camera. I'm sure you'll agree that he looks great in front of the camera. Undoubtedly, the camera loves Sarah! I can't wait for their June wedding, and am so excited to photograph this couple again!






No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels