Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sarah and Mike


Saturday was Sarah and Mike's wedding, and it was spectacular!! Pink was the color of the day, and every single detail showcased the various shades of pink. The wedding took place at Lake Natoma Inn and the exquisite flowers were created by Joan of Beautiful by Nature. This wedding was a photographer's dream-wonderful people, a fantastic venue, and incredible details to photograph! Sarah looked stunning in her dress from Enchanted Bridal Shoppe, and she was absolutely glowing all day! She and Mike met each other when they were in high school, and I'd be willing to bet it was love at first sight. Mike looked so handsome in his tuxedo, and I really loved the striped ties all the guys wore. As you're looking at the slideshow, you may think your eyes are playing tricks on you, but they're not-Mike's bestman was his twin brother.


This wedding was so much fun, and the reception was really lively! I also wanted to give some credit to my assistant, Brie. She did a great job as second shooter for me, and it was great to have her with me on Saturday.
Sarah and Mike had two flowergirls and a ringbearer. Sarah got the girls a teaset as a gift, and the girls played with it all afternoon! It was so cute to watch Sarah have "tea" with her flowergirls.
The song I selected for their slideshow is a song I just heard a few weeks ago, and I have been saving it just for them! Be sure to show them some love by leaving a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How AMAZING, I knew Sarah from high school and I swear she gets more gorgeous every time I see her!! The day looked so perfect, and I hope they have many more amazing moments and memories to come!!!!

Search This Blog

Labels