Thursday, November 18, 2010

A week working in Colorado

Last week I took of to spend some time in Colorado. I went out there to work. I had quite a few portrait clients how wanted family portraits done, so I figured I better get out there before winter moved in! I had SO much fun working, playing and visiting. It was great, because I was able to make it a working vacation. In addition to photographing, I was also able to spend time with my family who lives out there, and spend the day with a couple friends from high school. It had snowed just a little near the end of last week, but it didn't stick as much as I would have liked (or so I thought). I was working all day on Saturday, and during the last portrait session of the day, I took one of the families over a bridge I had been working near all day. About 50 yards after the bridge, I found exactlly what I had been looking for...SNOW! All day I had been getting autumn looking photos (which were beautiful), but suddenly those sessions took on a winter feel.
Here are some samplings of the sessions, a few personal photos, and some images of the awesome scenery. If you'd like to see more photos, hop on over to my facebook page.





 














No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels