Monday, December 13, 2010

Really is a small world...and the internet helps to make it that way!

You know your blog/facebook posts are being seen by people when a client recognizes another client from their photos & walks up to introduce themselves! I had coffee with a bride this morning and she started talking about another former client. I was wondering how she knew him (and didn't think she met him at my house). She said she was at a theater and recognized the other client. She walked up to him & said "Didn't Debbie Brown take your wedding photos? I recognize you. She took my wedding photos too." Had to SMILE at this story!

1 comment:

Kathy Harrison said...

It truly is a small world. But when you make a bride and groom the stars of your profile - some are unforgettable. And you know first hand, both couples are!

Search This Blog

Labels