Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The last of the best

Saturday was the last wedding of the year, and what a year it was! The wedding certainly fit in with all the memorable and wonderful weddings of 2010. Jessica and Ben were married on a rainy, cold and stormy day. However, regardless of the bad weather outdoors, inside the church there was nothing but warmth, sunshine and smiles. I briefly met this wonderful couple earlier in the year when they were contemplating on even hiring a professional photographer. After chatting with them a bit I KNEW I wanted to photograph this wedding! I was not wrong-I'm ecstatic that I was able to spend the afternoon with Jess, Ben and their famiies! Ben's family was so much fun, and I enjoyed hearing about their trip out here from Michigan. Jess' family was just as awesome, and I discovered I even had an unknown connection to her family. Through some of our conversations that day, and chatting with some other family members, I found out that I went to high school with her uncle! Frank and I didn't really know each other in school, but I definitely knew who he was when we started chatting. This is all the more remarkable if you consider the fact that the wedding was in El Dorado Hills, and I went to high school in San Jose!
I can't wait for you to see these photos, and I know you're going to be able to see just how special these two people are, just by seeing their images.
What a way to end the year!!!! If you'd like to see more of their images, please visit my page on Facebook.










No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels