Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all of us!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, as well as the single dads, who make their kids' lives worthwhile! Being a mom is the thing that I am the most proud of, and without a doubt my amazing daughters are my biggest accomplishment. When I don't feel that I've done the right thing, or feel badly about something, I just have to look at my daughters and know they are one thing I've absolutely done right in my life. I know that I would not be the mom I am without my mom, and some other incredible women who have taught me what I've needed to know (I love and miss you grandmas, and I love you auntie, and Mama K!). I love my mom, and hope I make her proud, and hope she knows how much she means to me and my daughters. Happy Mother's Day mom, I love you, and thank you for loving me ALWAYS. To my beautiful threesome, thank you for making being a mom the best thing that I can ever imagine.
This first photo of the girls will forever be one of my favorites. I remember hoping that they would grow up to be best friends...AND THEY ARE, as you can tell from Cass' graduation photo.



Mom, when I listen to the this song, "The Best Day", it always makes me think about our trip to Sedona...and was four days of "the best day". The song for this slideshow makes me cry almost everytime I hear it, and my oldest daughter, Ali, knows what some of these lyrics mean to the two of us! Al, thank you for giving me the gift of this song, and for making me a mom-I love you more than you can possibly imagine. My beautiful, sweet Kate, you are living proof how difficult it is for a mom to watch her child suffer on almost a daily basis. Your strength is what has gotten me through some of our difficult times-I love you Mooch. My baby Cass, how I love you so! Your infectious laugh and love of the little things makes me smile, and makes the world happy to know you! To everyone else, thank you for indulging this mom for a few minutes, and have a blessed Mother's Day!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels