Tuesday, October 02, 2012

A busy month

September was a busy month-full of weddings, portraits and more charity work. I've had a couple truly remarkable weddings lately and some wedding parties that I'll never forget!



Anna and Joel's wedding was ten years ago, in a VERY small ceremony at City Hall. Anna had always dreamed of having a big wedding, and her wish came true on August 14th when she and Joel renewed their vowes in front of over 100 of their family and friends. It was beautiful to see their love even stronger than it was ten years ago!




 
 
Matt and Stacey met a few years ago at a party. Matt told me that when he saw Stacey, he thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. WOW-every single person on earth should have someone feel that way about them! This couple is about as sweet and adorable as you can get. I left their wedding on such a natural high. When I leave a wedding like that, I say to myself "This, is why you love to photograph weddings!"
 



 
Here's just one of the many engagement portraits I've been doing where the couple wants to create a save the date card. Can't wait until May 4th of next year. Valerie and Kent are SO much fun!
 


 

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels