Sunday, April 22, 2007

The color of '07



I've come to the conclusion that the wedding color of 2007 must be red...which thrills me to no end because it photographs so beautifully. Five of the six weddings I've had this year have been red! Yesterday's wedding, although wet, was gorgeous! Allison's dress was so beautiful and unlike any I'd seen before. James looked so dashing in his tux and was quite emotional the first time he saw his stunning bride. Although we didn't have an opportunity to do an engagement session, I felt like we were all old friends. The families were wonderful and the wedding party was a hoot! Fortunately, I was able to finish all of James' photos before the rain came. I was just getting started with Allison when we got our afternoon shower. Luckily, Lake Natoma Inn has a covered patio area in front where we finished up the photos. I hope you'll enjoy looking at their collage and click on the link below to view their preview album.
  • Allison and James
  • No comments:

    Search This Blog

    Labels