Sunday, July 08, 2007

Was it YOUR lucky day?


I think that Rachel and Jason would think yesterday was the luckiest day of their lives. July 7, 2007 (7/7/07) proved to be a lucky day for happy couples all over the country. No one knows for certain how may people tied the knot yesterday, but the "experts" say it was a bigger day for weddings than the millenium or the biggest Valentine's day. In any case, it was a wonderful day at the Villa Toscano Winery in Plymouth! Rachel and Jason had about 80 of their closest friends and family share in this special moment. All in all the weather did not prove to be as much of a factor as we had all feared. With the 100+ degree weather we've been experiencing lately I know we were all a little concerned. Rachel and Jason are both from Ohio, so a lot of their friends and family came out to "sunny California" to share in their joy.
I first met Rachel last year after her friend (and one of my former brides) Jessica recommended she come see me. We immediately hit it off and I couldn't wait to do their engagement session. A lot of grooms are a little uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Jason seems to really enjoy it! We got some incredible photos yesterday and I really enjoyed the intimacy of the smaller wedding in such a secluded setting! Check out slideshow!!
  • Their album
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Debbie,

    I can't say enough about what a wonderful job you did! We really enjoyed our time taking our photos with you!

    We can't wait to see how the rest turned out!

    Thanks again,

    Rachel & Jason

    Charlene said...

    The wedding was like being in a dream..it was so beautiful. I loved the photography and Debbie was wonderful. It was the most perfect day for Jason and Rachel. I want to thank everyone who made it perfect for all of us.

    Search This Blog

    Labels