Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday...


A Sunday wedding is more common than it used to be. Yesterday was one of the many Sunday weddings I have this year. Alena and Toby were married at the Croatian American Cultural Center. Each time I go to this venue I'm amazed at how beautiful it is! When you're at the location it's hard to remember that just one street over is the access to Interstate 80, because it seems like you're out in the middle of nowhere, because it's so serene.
The wedding was gorgeous, but a little sad because Toby's dad was unable to maake it because of illness-please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery. Alena loves green and that fact was clearly evident (it's one of my favorite colors too!) All six bridesmaids were in beautiful green dresses and each of the 4 young girls were in green patterned dresses. I was quite impressed when the official dances began-Toby and Alena, along with Toby's mom and Alena's dad all took dance lessons! From what I hear Toby is having a great time, so it sounds like they'll be continuing with the lessons.
The one feeling that I left with last night was what a sweet couple the two of them are. They were so appreciative of everything that everyone did to help them with the wedding. Thank you Toby and Alena for allowing me to spend such a wonderful day with you!

1 comment:

LenaLoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Search This Blog

Labels