Thursday, August 09, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame...


I had an engagement session last week that was a first for me-I did Debbie and Mike's photos at the Rivercats game. What a blast we had!!! Because it was going to be an allnight event, the three of us decided it would be fun if I brought my husband and daughters along. We had dinner at a great mexican restaurant in Old Sac and then we all headed over to the game. We had fantastic seats on the third base side and I couldn't believe how much fun we had. I think people thought we were old friends the way we were all laughing and joking around. In fact I had the pleasure of meeting Debbie's sister, Kathy, a couple of weeks ago and she was astounded that I had just met this couple; she thought we had been friends for a long time. I guess that just goes to show you that what they say is true...sometimes you meet someone who you feel like you've known forever.
I wanted to surprise Debbie and Mike and create a slideshow with some of their images. Click on the link beloe to see how much fun we all had!!
  • A night at the ballpark
  • No comments:

    Search This Blog

    Labels