Sunday, January 27, 2008

First wedding of '08


This is, without question, my favorite wedding photo of Holly and Ryan. I could not believe how relaxed they both were yesterday...and that we were all able to stay dry!!! After the weather we've had for the last 10 days, and the weather we're supposed to have the rest of the week I was a little concerned about what the day would hold for us. Holly and Ryan were married at a beautiful church in El Dorado Hills (thanks to the wedding coordinator Ann who was such a big help!) and their reception was at-where else-Lake Natoma Inn. They opted to do all the photos prior to the ceremony and things ran like clockwork. This was such a great group of people to work with; from the grandparents on down to the flowergirls and ring bearer. The look on Ryan's face the first time he saw his new bride was so awesome. The two of them asked that no one else be in the church for the "big unveiling", so it was quite special to capture that.
With the way Ryan looks at Holly and the beautiful sanctuary, it was a really magical moment. I knew as I was working with everyone today that it would be difficult to come home and not immediately begin looking at all the great images we captured today; and I was obviously right, because here I am at 1:00 am posting them. I just was so excited to be able to share this gorgeous (inside AND out) couple with all of you. I told Holly and Ryan today that if they are any indication of what my weddings will be like this year, I am going to be one lucky photographer!!! For all their family and friends who are excited to see their photos, I won't have them posted for a couple of weeks, but I hope you enjoy the photos I've posted here as well as the slideshow link below!
  • A Great Couple!!
  • The slideshow will expire on February 27th.

    1 comment:

    AB said...

    Tot beaut. I love it!

    Search This Blog

    Labels