Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Year, New Site (and very shortly...New Blog!)

Happy January! I still have some photos I want to post from Colorado of our snow mobiling expedition as well as my adorable neice Emma and Emma's two friends Jordan and Erin. However, as soon as I got home last Saturday (and faced the aftermath of what the storm did to our yard) I went head on into bridal show mode. The biggest bridal show of the year is tomorrow at Cal Expo and I wanted to put my best foot forward. I'm next to my favorite local videographers, Dolphin Dream Studios and my favorite venue Lake Natoma Inn will only be two buildings away! However, what I'm most excited about is MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE!!! It's the same address as previously www.debbiebrownphoto.com ), but I am even more proud of this one than the last! It will be able to feature some of my favorite sessions (click on the "spotlight" link), it has a shopping cart, and lots and lots of photos!!! I have some more things I want to add, but I just couldn't wait any longer for you all to see it.
Within the next week I hope to have my new blog up as well. It will be the same address is this one, but I hope it looks a lot less "generic" (thanks to Madeline Miller for her help for the last few months).
I have so many things to be thankful for in the last year, and it appears that 2008 will be even better!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO EXPLORE THE NEXT 11 1/2 MONTHS WITH YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels