Friday, April 04, 2008

I've created a monster or two

If you've been a blog reader of mine for a while, you are probably familiar with Mackenzie and Carson-my niece and nephew. Carson's birthday was about six weeks ago and he received a drum set for his birthday. When I saw him playing it a couple weeks ago I got an idea into my head to do some photos with him and his drums. I knew the look had to be complete with a sleeveless white shirt, sunglasses, a baseball cap and the full on ATTITUDE :) Naturally, lil' Mac wanted to get in on the action (as I've encouraged her to do when it comes to photos!) and she wanted to use her guitar. Now, I didn't have any pre-conceived ideas about what Mac should wear, but I knew she would have ideas of her own (she's a fourth grader who desperately wants to be a teenager). Of course, she didn't disappoint me in her selection of clothing. I LOVE photographing these kids!!!! I've been taking their photos for so long now that they know what I want and I know that I just need to give them a little guidance to get the perfect photo. Sometimes we ALL go overboard! I have SO much fun taking their photos and it usually turns into a huge laughfest. The song for their slideshow is not my norm, but Carson LOVES to use his drums to play along with this song, so here ya' go...

1 comment:

AB said...

OMG, those are so amazing. Haha, Kenzie sure knows how to ham it up. And Carson looks so much like Pat in a lot of these pics!

Search This Blog

Labels