Sunday, June 01, 2008

Live Site Traffic Info


Latley I've been hearing from a lot of clients that they've forwarded their photo and slideshow information to their friends and families. I thought it would be fun to see how widespread all your images are being seen. None of the information that is collected is personal, it just shows what location the computer is that sees your images. I installed Feedjit just a few days ago and it's been fun "going international" :) If you know of any of your family in different locations who have enjoyed your photos (or anything else I happen to post), feel free to leave a comment on your blog post or send me an email. If you want to see how it's tracked (or install feedjit on your own site), take a look at how it works down on my right sidebar.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels