Monday, June 15, 2009

A couple days of portraits

Over the last couple of days I had the chance to work with a couple really fun families. Sunday Brian and Kathleen came with their two girls to have their portraits done. What was fun about this is that Brian and I have known each other since we were kids. Brian's mom and dad are Sonny and Karla (my little stalkers will remember Karla from quite a few of my personal posts). Brian and I haven't seen each other for years, so it was a lot of fun to meet up again and to finally meet Kathleen and the girls.





This morning I photographed Marina and her three adorable kids. The kids seemed to have such a good time having their photos taken! Since Joaquin is so much taller than his brother and sister it was fun to try out some different things with him (what little kid doesn't like to climb on their big brother?)



Since I have a few weeks off from weddings, I've promised some of my regulars that I would be sure to post some of the personal things that are going on around here. We have a busy summer, so I'm sure I'll have lots of things to post :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels