Friday, August 14, 2009

Sara and Jose


Tonight was Sara and Jose's wedding. Sara was so beautiful and her new husband and their son, Jose Jr., were as handsome as could be! I couldn't get over the color of the bridesmaids dresses and the groomsmens vests. They were a watermelon color that the flowers went with perfectly! Although gardenias are my favoite flower, I love it when brides have gerber daisies worked into their day. The various colors of the daisies, along with the roses, were perfect. In fact, Sara told me that she selected all the flowers and created the design of the bouquets!
Sorry for the delay in getting Sara's and Jose's show posted! They were an absolutely beautiful couple and I wanted to share that with all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You so very much for a fantastic job, your a great photographer, we will always be greatful for these precious memories you have captured.Mr.& Mrs. Rickey and Sandie Corona

Search This Blog

Labels