Thursday, September 17, 2009

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS FOR THE FAMILY PORTRAIT WEEKEND 2010




FAMILY PORTRAIT WEEKEND 2010 IS HERE!!!!!
I've been getting a lot of request from my "regulars" about the date of the annual Family Portrait Weekend. This year it will be Oct. 17th and 18th. FOR MY BAY AREA FRIENDS I AM LOOKING AT DOING A SPECIAL ONE DAY SESSION IN SJ EITHER THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEKEND OF NOVEMBER. If you're interested in that, please let me know.

Weather permitting, the October session will be outside at a park in Lincoln. It will offer the green park setting that so many people like, but it will also afford you the opportunity to have some photos taken of your little one(s) on the play structure.

If you are interested in setting up a time, please send me an email at dbphoto99@yahoo.com, or message me via FB. All people who are fans of this page by 9/21 (Monday), and who reserve a spot will receive an extra bonus!

BE SURE TO FORWARD THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels