Saturday, October 02, 2010

Every little girl's dream

I've been busy with preschools the last couple of weeks, but yesterday I did some promo photos for Hampton Inn and Suites in Elk Grove. Thank you to Api Limo Service for allowing our models to use their party bus,  Jennifer with Enchanted Bridal Shoppe for providing the dresses, and to Ali, Katie and Cassie for being the three most beauitful models I've ever met (okay, okay, I'm a little partial because they're my daughters). Isn't it every little gir's dream to be able to dress up like a bride? Well, I know from personal experience that girls love to do that, even when they're not so little ;) I had never seen Hampton Inn before and I was blown away by this hotel! It was beautiful, the rooms were spacious and the staff was incredible. If you're looking for a place in Elk Grove/Sacramento to stay, or you're a bride who's getting married in the area and are looking for a room, there's no other place in the area to stay! They have large suites and even soom rooms with a great whirlpool tub. Take a look at the photos and judge for yourself!  To see more photos, visit my facebook page.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels