Saturday, April 30, 2011

Let's celebrate

The month of May is pretty special in Lincoln. It's when we celebrate cancer survivors and band together to help find a cure, when we rev up for our annual Relay for Life event. I'm doing something special this year for you survivors. If you're a survivor, or know someone who is-be it one week or 40+ years, read down...


For the month of May, if you contact me with a cancer survivor's name, I will send them one of these cards that is good for a portrait session and 8x10. Completely free, and solely to allow them to get an all important family portrait. So m...any people want to do photos (especially when something like cancer occurs), but whether it's money, or time, or whatever, we often put it off. I don't want people putting off being able to get something that may mean the world to them. All you have to do is email me (or private message me on fb), their info and I will take care of the rest.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels