Monday, September 26, 2011

Lincoln Love

Okay, here's wedding number two of September! I adore this couple!! There's always a special place in my heart for couples from Lincoln. Between them being from my town, getting married at my favorite location (Lake Natoma Inn-in case you've never read my blog), and being so completely beyond cute-I couldn't be more excited to share their photos with you!

I met Erika and Brian at a tasting at LNI. They called me a couple weeks later and I KNEW I wanted to work with these two. Brian is very quiet and reserved, but boy does he love to have fun...and the look he gets on his face when his wife is nearby, is so darling! I feel like I've known Erika for years. She's so easy to talk to, and fun to be around. Whenever I see her through the lens, I see a classic beauty! When I was doing their engagement portraits, I asked her if she was going to be wearing a veil. I knew that her beauty would come through with a traditional look of the veil...I was right!

Take a look at this exquisite couple's special day, and then enjoy their slideshow.

What a wonderful mother of the bride. I've been so fortunate, and have gotten to know some spectacular MOBs this year!




This wedding party was coming up with ideas for ME! Normally I'm happy when they are receptive to my ideas; I LOVED that they were offering ideas to make the photos even more fun.

I knew I wanted to get a photo with Erika and her bridesmaid's tattoo, and wasn't really sure how to go about it. I love what we came up with!

There's that traditional look I was telling you about. Brian is so handsome, and Erika's beauty is classic!









A sharp dressed man, and his lady.



I think one of my favorite images of the day!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Labels